Monday, January 12, 2009

Come out, come out wherever you are . . .




So I found out from a blog that I stalk that today is Delurking day. I had to google it to make sure I got the definition right. I outed myself and you should do the same. You owe it to me.



I encourage any of you that are secretly reading my blog to come out of the bushes today and post a comment. PLEASE include your blog address if you have one. I would love to read about people that read about me. To be completely honest, I'd be flattered if someone I don't know is reading my blog.


Ok, now I feel like the girl begging for the homecoming queen nomination just to see my name on the ballad.


For my readers . . . post that today is Delurking Day on your blog and see who has been watching you too!

4 comments:

Lora said...

it is hard to find your comment button, for some reason i had to do the right-click select button to find it. i hope it is just my firewall at work and not your blog failing on delurking day!
i follow you too, i love hearing about what's going on over at your house!

Ava and the Trips said...

I Love to read your blog...keep it coming!

Brandie said...

I love your blog too! Always entertaining :)

Anonymous said...

Now I guess you have delurked me, LOL….My name is Melissa and I live in GA, I was first introduced to your site from a friend, I am not sure how she came across your site, but if I had to guess it would probably be when I was researching congenital, infantile, Esotropia. Since, I will confess, I have been to your site a few every couple of months…I enjoy seeing that your little boy is doing fine and honestly your blogs normally make me laugh when I do read them. My little girl, Ellie, 17 months old, just had surgery and so far is doing well….Anyway, just wanted to take the time to be delurked…who knew there was a name for it. May the New Year bring many blessing to you and your family!
Melissa