Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quickly

Just got in from doing a little reading on my lunch hour and I read something that stands out. I typically don't put stuff like this on my blog, but I'm feeling a little corny and putting it out there. I felt like it spoke to me; especially since I've been doing a lot of re-living/revisiting lately.

"I'm not a big fan of revisiting the past. There's too much else to look forward to."

True.

My top three things I look forward to:

1. Graduating with my B.A.
2. When Turner can look at me and say, "I love you Mom."
3. The completion of our always-in-process remodeling projects.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Those are wonderful things to look forward to. The second one especially tugged at my heart. That is so sweet.

It's cool to be corny sometimes.

Mine...finally getting our bills caught up (if that EVER happens I will cry with relief), starting our family, buying our house.