My living room went from chocolate to black cherry. The wooden floors in our room look so much nicer. The room looks richer and the accented color in the foyer and hallway works well with it. I love my rooms again.
My workload will double beginning tomorrow. I knew it was coming, it was just a matter of when. My days are going to fly, but I'm so going to miss my social/email/internet time.
My son offially turns 2 on Tuesday. Although he has been testing the waters lately by challenging authority and having some 'aggression' issues, the kid is so fun to be around. Tanner and I were talking last night and we both agree that having Turner was the best decision we've made thus far. (Having a joint checking account comes in second probably)
Oh, and I decided to serve alcohol at Turner's birthday party. Went over well, actually. Or atleast that's what I picked up from the crowd between taking drinks and trying to cool my hot, buzzing ears.
Me and my sister-in-law are finally forming the 'sisters' bond. I don't know why we waited so long to open up to each other, but our relationship has quadrupled in size from previous years. She helped me so much with Turner's party, I really couldn't have done it without her. I know it sounds silly, but when we were in the kitchen making food and sharing wine, it really felt like we were true-life bonified sisters. I really missed that feeling when Veronica and Patty moved away, and it's back. I soaked.it.up. Every second of it.
After alot of thought, I've dropped my Saturday class. Time for study has been an issue. I'm getting out now before that big fat 'C' I'm currently receiving affects my GPA. It's a general course so I can pick it up next semester without a problem. Next semester, btw, starts in less than 10 weeks.
I've been booking massages like crazy. Word of mouth travels fast. The extra cash in my pocket is sweet and I really enjoy doing them. People are always happy to see me when I get there and it feels good to know I help them relax and de-stress. I really should be doing this for a living. On second thought, if I had the pressure of needing clients in order to pay my bills, it would become a 'real' job and I'd probably end up hating it. I'll stick with the job I've grown to love for now, but if you're looking for a good massage, send me a message. I'd be happy to oblige.
I'm super stoked for a Halloween party on Saturday night. I really need to decide on my costume before I end up gluing small clothing items onto a sweatsuit and going as static cling. People have done this, I've seen pictures.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody!
1 comment:
first of all...i gotta ask...were you really awake writing this at 5:30 AM??
happy birthday, Turner!! i'm glad everything went well. it's awesome that you have a bond with your sis-in-law :)
and love the hair!
Post a Comment