Never in my lifetime did I ever think that my hometown of Big Prairie, OH would be featured on Nancy Grace.
Unfortunately, the story is a tragic one. A 10 year old boy fatally shot his mom in the forehead after she told him to carry in firewood.
Big Prairie Shooting - 10 year old killer
3 comments:
So heart breaking. :( My aunt in Florida called me about this. She was so shocked to hear that we were on the news. I can not imagine the pain and suffering this family is going through. Nor do I want to. I have been praying that he gets the help that he needs.
(If you don't mind I may re-post your post on my blog)
Jesus.
That's all I have to say about that.
also, I wonder what the tone in that house was.
Me asking my son to do something is much, much different than some moms asking their sons to do something.
Post a Comment